11 June 2012

ZORBETS BRANDING


This is a brief I had for the business plan module in university. In a group, we worked on a business plan for a fictional sorbet company, Zorbets. Seeing that I didn't have the best knowledge of business plans, I volunteered to do the branding for the brief. I really enjoyed putting this together as it was a quick job but turned out to be really effective and received great comments in the final presentation to tutors.

I went for a luxurious look, using black throughout the branding and adding colour through using a series of bright lines. The branding was applied to the business plan booklet, final presentation, sorbet pots and t-shirts, which were worn for the presentation.

To see more of the branding, click on read more.



No comments:

Post a Comment