10 June 2012

WEEK IN PHOTOS #36

The Olympic Torch
Takeaway night // Prawn toast at Nikki Ipps
The happiest little man I know // Exhibition
 I'VE FINISHED UNIVERSITY!!! I never thought I'd get to say these words with the amount of stress this last year has brought but I did it! So nervous to get my results (July 9th I think) but so pleased it's all over. My last deadline was Thursday, which was to sort my exhibition out. I'm pretty pleased with how it looks, will have to take some photos of it when the room is back open after marking. The opening night of the degree show at Chester is June 21st and then its open throughout the day from the 22nd to the 27th. I'm really excited to go on the opening night and see everyones exhibitions because I didn't get the chance to have a nosey while I was sorting mine out. I'll be sure to take a load of pictures when I go to do a post :)

Got the chance to briefly see the Olympic Torch when it went through Penrhyn Bay on May 25th. I wanted to see it, but got up late, but then got stuck in traffic because it was passing through anyway!

It was mine and Aled's 5 year anniversary on May 31st <3 We went out for a meal to Nikki Ipps (an amazing chinese restaurant in Deganwy) and it was so tasty. To be fair, I've never had a bad meal there so it's always good! Would have taken pictures of all the food but it got a little dark in there and there was no way I was using flash when theres people at the table next to us :/ haha.

Now that I've finished uni, I've been able to see my friends and family a lot more :) My cousin Barry and Leila stayed last weekend with my little nephew :') He literally is the happiest little man ever. I love the age he's at now and also loving that he now says my name :')

Glastonbury in our back garden
My new favourite from McDonalds // Smooothie
Daisy the beagle // New fave drink
We finally started work on our garden! I've been taking pictures of the progress to post when its finished (we're only waiting for the furniture to be delivered now) but it looks sooo much better. It was starting to look like Glastonbury, especially with all the rain recently. I'm hoping the sunshine comes back asap so I can sunbathe and have a BBQ and actually use the garden!

We had a couple of friends around last night for some drinks. My friend Nat brought her adorable beagle Daisy with her, who was so well behaved! It gave me the chance to try out a new drink which Barry was having last weekend. Its vodka with russchian schweppes and a slice of lime. Lush. It's so refreshing and goes down far too easy!

Back to work full time on Monday. Genuinely so looking forward to being back in work. Mainly because I can just come home and relax instead of stressing about coursework. But also because I've got a few jobs to do there at the moment so its really nice to be busy. Of course, the money side of it is always a bonus too! Hope everyone has a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment