20 February 2012

MY WEEK IN PHOTOS #32


What a week. Probably the best week I've had, but the most stressful! If you saw last week, we got the keys for the house on Saturday morning so the weekend was a bit hectic. The week carried on like that because the carpet people were there on the Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday so we didn't finally finish putting everything up and in place until Thursday. It's amazing having the house but really scary and weird at the same time. It's odd because I never really spent loads of time with my Mum and Dad when I lived there but I miss just having that extra company around and the extra sound. I'm sure I'll get used to it soon though!

It's been a week full of 'firsts' in the new house including our first food shop which was a bit mental! I think we got a bit over excited and ended up buying half the shop. I don't think the guy who served us in Asda could quite believe that it was only for the two of us!

In love with the coffee machine that Aled's Dad bought us as a moving in present. It's the Tassimo T65 and we chose it because you can get decaf pods for it (I'm not allowed caffeine) but you can get so many more. There's normal tea, lots of different coffees and hot chocolate too. I've had a hot chocolate and one normal coffee (risking life haha) so far and they taste amazing. Highly recommended!


I spent the weekend chilling out really. Aled's been on nights so it's really quiet in the house during the day. With it being so quiet, it really makes us want to get a puppy. My lovely friend Nat has got a beagle called Daisy and she's amazing so a beagle puppy is on the cards :)

On Saturday I met Nat and Phil in Deganwy Quay Hotel to see a mocked up layout of a wedding because that's where they're having their wedding reception. Had a lovely natter and a tasty hot chocolate too. Nat came to mine that night too for a feast of chinese food (yes that was just for the two of us). Going to try and be A LOT more healthier for a while now because the weight I lost last year is just creeping back on :( Hoping to get a cross trainer or an Xbox and Kinect to start working out a bit.

Hope everyone has a good week :)

1 comment: