5 February 2012

MY WEEK IN PHOTOS #30


Well hello bags under the eyes! Make up is my best friend at the moment because I genuinely look like s**t. Everywhere I go people are commenting on how tired I look, which feels great :/ The worst bit is, if I actually had the time to go for a lovely massage or facial, I would! Keep telling myself it'll all be worth it in the end though.

Anyway, you can probably guess that it's been a busy week. It's been mental in work with tweaking bits and bobs with the new computer system. It goes live on the 27th and I've got a week off before that so I need to get as much done as possible. As stressful as it is, it's nice to have so much to do and I'm really enjoying getting everything sorted for it. That's what the Acer tablet computer was for. My boss asked me if I could go and pick one up on Tuesday because our cheaper free one from a supplier packed in. We've been using it for putting the whole stock files barcodes in so it's been really handy! It's a really nice tablet too (the temptation to go on angry birds whilst in work is awful though!).

I've only been in uni once this week, on Monday. It was actually pretty pointless because we just carried on with our work and then my second lesson was cancelled because the tutor was ill. But I did go for a little shopping trip with Chris which was funny :') We were looking for little model people for his exhibition piece. I thought they'd have them in Toys R Us but it turns out they didn't. LOVED the little cars there though! There's so many more toys out now! We went for a Costa too which was lovely :)

I've got an exhibition to put up this week in uni. It needs to be up by 5pm on Friday but I'm going to do it tomorrow after I hand the workbook in because I don't really want to drive over there again. I'm pleased with my overall work for this module but I don't like how late I've left some of it. I never normally have so much to do right before the deadline and I never want to again!

On a lighter note, it's highly likely that we'll be getting the keys to the house on Friday!! SO EXCITED! Popped there quickly on Saturday to mention that Friday would be really good for us because Aled's shifts fall that he has 6 days off. So hopefully I'll be putting up flat pack furniture this time next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment