5 January 2012

HELLO 2012

It's finally here.... another new year! I hope everyone had a great new year's eve and partied the night away. I opted for a more calm night, staying in with a curry takeaway and a couple of beers (but you wouldn't want to go out in Llandudno anyway!). I'm not a fan of new year's eve, I always seem to have a really rubbish night, but I was really excited for 2012 to start because it's a year full of exciting times. So now that January has started I'm really happy :)  I know a lot of people have the 'January blues' and I can see why with this miserable weather and the lack of christmas decorations but soon spring will be here and then summer!

In the past I've gone with the conventional new year's resolutions and said I'll stop biting my nails or eat more healthy but they never actually happen and I normally forget about them after a couple of weeks. While reading through people's blogs since the new year, lots of people come up with a list of goals for 2012 instead. This is such a nice, refreshing idea, so I've decided to write my own! I feel that by writing them down into a list I'll be more determined to do them. None of them are impossible so I should be able to do it. So here goes.......

  • Visit the Harry Potter studio tour
  • Get up earlier for work
  • Read more (10 books would be good!)
  • Handmake another patchwork quilt
  • Do a new cross stitch
  • Make a selection of handmade decorations for next Christmas
  • Visit Edinburgh for the weekend
  • Graduate from university (If it doesn't get any worse!)
  • Drink more water
  • Buy a new domain for my blog
  • Re-design my blog
  • Be more consistent with blog posts
  • Be happy and not let people get me down
  • Reach my goal weight (I'd rather not say what it is!)

I'll be really pleased if I can do them all this year whilst moving into the house and working full time. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment