27 December 2011

CHRISTMAS TIME


Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone have had an amazing few days. I've had a lovely time at home with friends and family. I think I've eaten enough food to feed an army... and drank enough too! I won't lie, I was a bit hungover this morning but what's christmas without the odd glass (or bottle) of wine?!

I helped Mum to make the christmas dinner this year. She did the turkey, stuffing and gravy and I did the roasties, veg and yorkshire puddings :) and yes, we have yorkshire puddings with our christmas dinner! Haha. Oh and Dad made the sausages wrapped in bacon, his favourite! On boxing day we had a small group of friends and family round for a buffet and some drinks. We bought a couple f new board games for the night, His and Hers and a Great British Quiz type of one. They're both made by the people who made the logo board game and were really funny! I was in bed with a bin by my side by 10pm though (shameful!) but I had a good night nevertheless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment