15 December 2011

CHRISTMAS CARDS


Every year I buy lovely Christmas cards from Paperchase or a craft shop and just scribble my name into them. As much as I love giving cards out, hand made ones feel so much more special. This year I decided to make the time and come up with my own designs. I'm really pleased with them and hope the recipients like them too :)

I knew what kind of style I wanted to do (I really like plain black and white doodles and hand drawn type) so I started sketching some ideas together and came up with these four final designs. Christmas songs make me so happy and I'm always randomly singing them wherever I go! So I decided to use some lyrics for the cards.

I've really enjoyed drawing them, so much that I'm thinking of making a whole calendar in this style for 2012.... so I need to get drawing!

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I bet everyone who receives one loves them! I would anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) Can't wait to give them out now! x

    ReplyDelete