31 December 2011

BYE BYE 2011


What a year! This is a really photo-heavy post, so if you'd like to look at the rest please click on the 'read more' link below. 2011 has been crazy! I feel like I've changed my hair a million times, I've been lucky enough to go to Glastonbury, Mexico and a trip to London. I got a 1st for my second year at uni, started my blog, bought a house and so much more!

Every year has it's ups and downs though. I haven't really had any major 'downs' but I'm just grateful that I can rely on such great family and friends when I have needed a cuddle :)

Obviously, I upload a lot of photos onto here but I decided to pick out some of my favourites of me and my friends from this year, as everyone is probably sick of seeing pictures of food and random objects! They aren't in order because I just exported a selection from iPhoto and dumped them in (there was too many to make sure they went in order!). You'll also spot a couple from earlier in the year when my hair was long and black. I didn't start the blog until May and it had just been cut and turned blonde! I'm in the process of growing it back out now... so hopefully it'll be back long next year.

I'm not a fan of New Year's Eve. Never have been. We were going to go to a house party this year but we've now decided to have a quiet night in with a takeaway curry because Aled is working nights the next day anyway. However, I'm massively looking forward to 2012! It's hopefully going to be a great year. We'll be moving into the house, I'll finish my third and final year at uni (which means graduation too, eek!), going back to working full time, my lovely friends Nat and Phil are getting married and it'll be mine and Aled's 5 year anniversary <3

I hope you've all had a good year and all the best for 2012! xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment