3 October 2011

MY WEEK IN PHOTOS 03/01/11


So it's a little bit late, but here's my week in pictures! Started last week off with a healthy run along the prom in Llandudno. I'm pretty surprised that I actually managed it because I've not been for a run for about 18 months. But I definitely need to keep it up as I felt much better afterwards :) It was a good job I went too, seeing as though I went to Chiquitos with the girls from uni on Tuesday and Pizza Hut on Wednesday! Haha.

It was a crazy week in work because of stock take. I got the back room ready, which involves lifting a lot of boxes and tidying up. So I was pretty tired by the end of the week and decided to treat myself to a pampering day at a local spa. I went to Indulgence in Rhos on Sea for a deluxe manicure, back massage and facial. It was amazing and felt great to relax all afternoon (I even fell asleep for a bit!).

I've lost Aled to FIFA 12 for a few weeks now, with the new Call of Duty out soon too! It's not too bad as I'm back in uni now and it looks like I'll have plenty of work to be getting on with. Not keen on the briefs so far but I wasn't with the ones last year and I was fine after a few weeks. I'm sure this year is going to go really quickly though.... it'll be May before I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment