20 October 2011

BACK TO SCHOOL

Top: New Look
Skirt: H&M
Ring: H&M

Woo, new clothes! :) I met the girls at a local restaurant / pub for some pudding the other night so I thought it's a good excuse to wear nicer clothes than jeans and a top. I'm loving how many tops have the Peter Pan style collar, I've bought a few now. I was so happy when I found this skirt in H&M, I've been wanting a pleated skirt for months! It does feel like I'm wearing a school skirt sometimes though :')

I actually went to uni today (after not being in Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday) but it was a waste of time really because it was just one of those boring lectures that you'd probably fall asleep in! I really need to start cracking on with competition briefs though. I'm going to pick 3 for one of my modules so I want one in packaging, one in illustration and one in branding so that I don't get bored of doing the same thing.

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful, I'm really loving this outfit! That ring is just adorable! :)

    Hope your competition briefs go well! :)

    ReplyDelete