7 September 2011

NEW GOODIES


I went into town after work yesterday to grab a few things in Boots and New Look. Winter really is kicking in now and I feel the need to wrap up super warm and feel snug. So I went and bought some new socks and tights. I actually went for some more black tights (which I go through like crazy) but I spotted some really nice red ones and decided to be a bit more daring and get them!

Had to go to Boots for some more hair dye and make up (Maybelline is on 3 for 2 in Boots by the way). I bought some of the new gel eyeliner that Maybelline have brought out. I love using eyeliner, so I'm looking forward to seeing what it's like compared to liquid. Anyway, going to Aled's house tonight so I better go and wrap up to face the rainy trip to his!

No comments:

Post a Comment