25 September 2011

FLOWER POWER

Dress: George at Asda
Belt: H&M
Ring: Pilgrim

It was so nice to put on some normal clothes on Saturday after wearing my boring and quite manly blue combat/jumper combo in work all week. Plus anything is better than wearing steel toe cap boots! :') So I wore this dress from Asda that I bought over a year ago. It's a really comfy dress to wear (like most of their G21 dresses) and they never cost too much either. The ring is actually quite old. I think I bought it about 6 years ago when Pilgrim jewellery was really popular. I know you can still get it now but I stopped liking their new lines a few years ago.

I really need some new clothes though... I think a trip to the Trafford Centre is overdue! I'm going to London at the end of October, but I'm going with Aled and our friend Dale so I think my time in Oxford Street will be limited! I've seen loads of nice clothes out recently but I really hate paying River Island prices. So lets hope I get to go on a shopping spree soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment