12 September 2011

DAD'S 50TH MEAL


It's a bit of a picture heavy post, but Sunday night was one of the best I've had in ages :) It was my Dad's 50th, which was always going to be easy to remember because his 40th was the tragic 9/11 day. I can still remember that day. I came home from school and was annoyed that CBBC wasn't on.... I really wasn't aware of the extent of what had happened :(

So, we decided to go for a quiet meal at a local pub because my Dad hasn't taken kindly to turning into an old man! I hadn't bought anything new so I wore this pink skirt I got in the sale in River Island last year with a plain vest top. It was really comfortable seeing as though I ate a lot.

Me and Aled went up to the pub in the afternoon (after the walk) to put confetti and a balloon on the table and give the cake to the staff. I love making a fuss of people's birthdays so he wasn't getting away with just a quiet meal!

I had an amazing meal; roast beef dinner and then the to-die-for butterscotch waffle with toffee sauce. Hungry now! It was all washed down with a few glasses of wine and we all had a really great night. Happy birthday Dad <3


No comments:

Post a Comment