29 August 2011

MY WEEK IN PICTURES 29/08/11


There's not been many photos to choose from this week (which explains all the food ones!) so apologies if it's a bit boring. It's been getting really cold recently, so I'm really pleased to say that I can start wearing my winter clothes again. I love summer, but there's nothing better than skinny jeans, a snuggly jumper and a hat and scarf :) I've not bought any new jumpers or anything yet but I've seen a few I like in River Island so it won't be long!

It would seem that I've eaten a lot this week but I'm a foodie and can't resist taking photos of tasty food. Cooked an amazing full English breakfast on Sunday morning, which I wish I could have every morning! This week has had a bonus... we (well, Aled) won £20 on a scratch card.

The next few weeks should be more interesting because I've got my nephew's 1st birthday, cousin's 25th and Dad's 50th! So interesting, but also expensive. Can't wait for my nephew's birthday because I've got him a very special present (which I'll blog about after the 18th, because it's a surprise) so I can't wait to see his mum and dad's faces. We haven't got anything major planned for my Dad's birthday. He wants to keep it simple, so we're just going to Pen y Bryn for a lovely pub lunch on the 11th.



No comments:

Post a Comment