28 July 2011

OUTFIT CHANGE


Top row: Tesco | Primark | Tesco | Primark and River Island
Second row: New Look | River Island and Dorothy Perkins | Asda | River Island and Dorothy Perkins
Third row: New Look and River Island | Primark | Tesco | Republic

Brown belt is from H&M, White one is from ASOS
Gladiator sandals are from River Island

Never have I taken so many clothes on holiday :') I normally take a few items which I wear more than once... then get back and decide I hated all of the clothes. So I made sure I bought some nice dresses before I went, that I hopefully wouldn't hate by the time I got back! I really hate paying River Island prices at the moment, so most of my clothes were from Tesco and Primark, who have both had some really nice stuff in recently. So I managed to wear something different every night :) I think Aled got a bit bored by the end of the 2 weeks of taking the same sort of photo, but it's nice to be reminded of what looked nice. There was a couple of nights where I just threw on a skirt and t-shirt because Aled wasn't feeling too good so we didn't go out for long or very far, but apart from that I'm pleased with my choices :) Looking at them makes me want to go back though!


No comments:

Post a Comment